Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Big Surprise!



All of my wonderful friends told me they were taking me to a movie for a "night out" and surprised me with a baby shower. I want you all to know that I held my composure during the shower, but had my own little tear fest as I got home and sat around all the blessings that were so generously given to me. Thank you!! It is overwhelming to be surronded by such wonderful, selfless friends.

"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop. There is at last a drop wich makes it run over: so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." ..... James Bosswell

9 comments:

Rachel M said...

Yay! I hope you had fun-we sure did! You deserve it and I can't wait to meet your new little man. Love you!

The Ratchford Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ratchford Family said...

So I really cant spell and had to delete the comment above. What I said was I cannot think of a more deserving person. You are amazing and such a good friend. Love the quote you used. Look forward to more posts from you.

Hydes said...

Last night was such a fun night and no one deserves it more than you!!!! I can't wait to hold you sweet baby. Your blog looks great!!!

wenselgang said...

I love your blog! We had so much fun last night being with you. When can we do it again? We're sure excited to see this little guy. By the way, I love the name you've picked out for him. Have a great day!

MnM McQuivey's said...

I know I talked to you about this yesterday, but I just want to post that I think you live in an awesome neighborhood and I'm so happy that you are surrounded by such wonderful women. I can't wait to meet my new nephew and I REALLY hope I get to share my birthday with him :o)

Joella Kingsbury said...

It has been a decade since I have talked to you. You look like life has been good to you. Your kids are really cute. How old are they?

Crystal Kunkel said...

Hi Joella, it is fun to be in touch with you again. It is a nice reminder of the fun college days we spent together. My oldest two childer are eight, Noemi is six, Justin is four, Ysmine will be three in December and my baby (Kobe) is due on November fifth.

Steven and Rylie said...

Hey, I'm sure glad you have good friends to look out for you down there. That is a neat story and as generous as you and Dale have always been to us I think you deserved it.